Today is February 16th. Emma has not been in school since February 5th due to snow fall.
Growing up in Massachusetts, and then living in upstate Ny for the past 5 yrs seeing this snow is nothing to us. We've probably had a total of 25" in the past 2 weeks, but thats just a dusting in NY terms. Here they don't know how to handle it. They actually called in the National Guard to come and remove snow and help clean things up. Its so ridiculous to me.
In other news I am supposed to be flying to Mass on Friday for my sisters bridal shower. Not sure how that's going to go though. We are supposed to get snow the rest of this week and I don't know if I will be able to get there and get home in time for Phil to work on Monday. I am glad I had everything sent to my other sisters house just in case I can't make it.
That's about all thats going on here. I am eagerly awaiting spring. From what I hear it starts pretty early here in WV, but I also heard that they don't get much snow so I am not sure what to believe : )
Now to go be referee to my children. I think they may be killing each other in the other room :0
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Will there ever be school again?
Posted by Andi at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment