BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Are you talking to me?

It's only 12 o'clock and today has been awful. I just got off the phone with Phil and we had a big fight. Great.
We have this opportunity to rent a different house that has alot more land but the house is smaller. The bedrooms are smaller etc. From what I know of the landlord I don't like already. He told Phil to be on guard because he'd be over at the house alot in the beginning to check on us. He also does not want dogs in the house, but said he could come to our house to check out our carpet to see how it was and decide whether or not we could move in. We also don't have the money required to put down as a deposit. We just used our tax refund to pay off some bills about 3 weeks ago. If we move in the next few weeks I would have to drive Emma to school every day until June (an hour round trip).

There are alot of negative but when isn't there in moving? It's always nerve wracking.

So today I started to get used to the idea. I knew Phil would love the place only because it's private. He said "it's not our dream house but it's got land". Which is true, fine...no biggie.

He thought maybe I could borrow the money from my dad. I gave him a call and he said yes but he would need it back within a month...which is nearly impossible at the moment. So Phil said he would sell the jeep...and hopefully we would get some serious offers in the next few days. He said "you'll be without your car for a while so I can get to work." My response "I can't be without the car because I have to drive Emma to and from school because she needs to finish off the school year." He said "well then you can drive me to work then bring her and come back and get us." My response was "yes, but that will suck seeing as you start work at 7 and school doesn't start until 8:30."

Anyways without getting into to much detail the fight ensues from there and ended with him calling the guy and saying we don't want the place.

The really odd part is that I don't know where this came from. To me when all these doors slam in your face it's not meant to be. I don't want to rush into anything as bad as I don't want to be here anymore.

This morning when I got up I usually look for my verse on KLOVE...this morning though it wasn't on there and it never got emailed to me. After the fight I was kind of confused and upset and was thinking about it all the way to the bank and home. When I got here it was sitting in my inbox. I haven't had something speak to me in a while so I knew this was late for a reason....

Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him.
~ 1 Chronicles 16:11, NLT

0 comments: