BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sleepy boy


I think I figured out what was causing all the turmoil in my son's stomach! People keep suggesting that maybe it's the formula but he has been on it for 2 weeks now with no problems so I had a hard time believing that was the cause. The only thing that has changed in the past few days is that I had been giving him gas drops. And though they work good on him, they work too good. They cause him to burp, but he also throws up at the same time. So I stopped giving them to him and burping him more often and that has helped. I actually got sleep last night! YIPEE! I am just hoping that was the problem!

I just took this picture of him fast asleep in my arms. Makes typing quite hard, but at least he is sleeping. Now if I can set him down without him waking up we will be all set. He is definately a momma's boy. He just loves for me to hold him, which makes doing anything else quite hard. I do have a front pack but even using that all day gets tiresome.

It seemed to me as if Ethan is much bigger than Emma's was at this age. I was shocked to discover that they both weighed 8 lbs. 2 ounces and were both 22 inches long at their 2 week check up. It seemed like Emma was alot smaller. The things you forget in 4 yrs! Guess that's why we take pictures and keep journals!

Well that's all for now. I need to try to put this little man down and make up some meatballs for dinner!

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

YAYYY, I hope the gas in his belly is the problem and burping him more often and using the gas drops settles him down. That's awesome. They did not work for me. Maybe I shouldv'e tried burping Jacob more often... I'm sure I tried that. Anyway, YEAHHHH!!! I'm seriously so happy to hear that you sleep last night. It makes a world of difference.