BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Nervous

I am sitting here anxiously awaiting the arrival of our realtor to take a look at the house. She is coming in for the first time to take pictures, and give us an estimate at what she thinks it will sell for. I am scared though! We haven't been in this house for very long and I am so hoping that we can break even. We have put alot of money into the house with redoing the bathroom, adding a fireplace woodburning insert, replacing carpet etc. But I know that the market is not great right now. I honestly would like to just break even (which would require us getting $10,000 more for the house then we paid for it. This will let us pay off our loan and pay realtor fees of 6% YIKES!) Of course ideally we would love to get some of our money back on the house but I am not sure. I hate this part....the waiting is the worst! Hopefully it will sell and we will make a couple of bucks, but I will certainly settle for breaking even!!!!! I prayed alot about it this morning and we have done our part as far as cleaning etc so now it's in God's hands. He has always been faithful to us before and I am trusting that He will provide the right buyer, quickly and that we will come out of it owing nothing. My head keeps racing though with the "what if's". I can't help it I am human! But my body doesn't feel anxious, my heart feels at peace and usually when this is the case things tend to work out! So Lord it's in your hands and I trust that you will work all this out!!!!

I will update you when she leaves!!!!!!

0 comments: