As Ethan is approaching 10 months I decided it time to try to start weening him. No I don't breast feed but I was hoping to loose the bottle by the time he is 1 years old. He is not too fond of sippies in general and hasn't really used one yet. I don't want to quit cold turkey for him either because the bottle is such a comfort to him. So today I decided I would give it a try. This morning he got his bottle and then at 10:30 he was hungry for milk again so I thought I would put it in a sippy and see what happened. Ethan has very different ideas about this! He hates it! He won't even hold it and he turns his head in disgust! It's actually rather funny and I know it's not gonna kill him to be on a bottle past a year, I just thought I would give it a try.
So I will keep offering a sippy, but if he turns his head up at it I doubt he will take it anytime soon! He doesn't like juice either so that won't help turn him on to it!
We shall see what happens but for now he is a bottle baby!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Weening
Posted by Andi at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment