BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Daddy's home

Last night I was sitting on the couch with Phil watching Mythbusters. We sat from 10 until midnight just chatting about the show and watching what new Myth they set out to prove/disprove. As I sat there I realize that for the past 2 nights I was up after midnight. This has been happening more then once a week. This may not seem like a big deal for most, but for the past 5 yrs, I have struggled to be awake past 10.
It suddenly dawned on me that because Phil was home every night I was sleeping better...more soundly this is turn has given me more energy to stay up later.

I don't know if I was depressed or overwhelmed or what, but the past 5 yrs I haven't been myself. I have been under incredible stress and it came out in my sleep habits, my attitude, my relationships.

Though some aspects of our future are very scary and very unknown I know that we made the right decision. We needed Phil home more then we even knew, and I am so glad we took that step.

As I speak he is at work, because something went down so he is getting some overtime. OVERTIME?! That word was not even heard of in our last job. : ) Everyday was overtime....except he didn't get paid for it and our family paid a higher cost for any money that we did receive.

I am just so happy that we got off that train before we completely lost control. Now by God's grace to straighten up a few more areas of our lives and we will be at peace completely.

I am just so happy that he's finally home. We really did need and miss him. : )

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

Ahhh, that's so great! I'm happy he's home too :)