BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

On Friday my little girl turned 7

7 years ago on January 22nd our bouncing baby girl entered the world. Who knew 7 years later I would be sitting here uploading pics from all her birthday's past. Emma has a huge heart and is show compassion to everyone she meets. She is shy, but can warm up to you quickly and really does have a heart of gold. She can be a little out there and in her own little world but I know this is the reason why she is so creative. She is a perfectionist and has a temper, which can be challenging at times now but I know these things will help drive her as she gets older. So today I look back and reflect on the blessing she has been to my life. I always wanted a little girl and God quickly answered that request with my first child. I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for her.



The day she was born.








Emma's first Birthday



Emma's 2nd Birthday



Emma's 3rd Birthday



Emma's 4th Birthday




Emma's 5th birthday

I don't have access to her 6th birthday pics right now so I will post them later along with the new 7 yr birthday pics.

0 comments: