BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 9, 2007

This past week has flown by for us. Last Sunday my younger brother Adam came to stay with us for the week. He just flew out this evening and my younger sister is coming in tonight and will be here for this coming week! Ashley leaves on Sunday and my sister Jenn comes on Monday and will be here until Saturday! This month is just going to fly by. Unforutunately my brother had a real crappy weather week here. It rained for most of his stay, but finally let up on Sunday so that him and Phil could go to Six Flags right down the road from us. Coke was doing $10 passes to the theme park here in NY after 5 pm at night! Not bad! I however opted out of the activity because of the baby. I didn't feel like dragging him around an amusement park all night!

We had fund together though. It's nice to spend the one on one time with each of my siblings as I am the oldest of us all, and am the only one that lives out of state. I moved out of my parents house when I was 19 which made my brother 8 and my sister 9 and my other sister 16. The little two hardly even remember me living with them.

I am looking forward to this week with Ashley even though it is supposed to rain until Thursday. That's ok though, I guess we will just have to go to the mall! LOL!

So Emma is up to some typical sneaky 4 year old behavior and I think it's hilarious because I always find out what she is doing, but she never quite knows how I know. For instance, she goes into the cabinets often to "sneak" food even after she is told no. She then proceeds to take it upstairs and eat it under her bed. lol! However, she does not throw away or hide the wrappers of whatever she is eating and leaves them spread all over the floor in plain view. So when I find them I know she has obviously eaten something! She has not figured this out yet though.

Today I was watching two little girls because their babysitter fell through. They were all playing up in Emma's room and were in my room playing as well. I had asked them several times not to play in my room, as it's my room and there is no need for it. But they still did even after the warning and how do I know? Did I catch them? NO! my full length mirror was moved from my room to Emma's room.........that's how I knew. So I asked Emma (after the girls left) why she went in my room after I told her no. She said "did you see me?" haha! I said "no, I just know you were in there." To which she replied "yes mommy, I am sorry.....but....did you tell my dad." haha! WOW! What goes through little kid brains? And lets just hope she never fully clears her evidence so that I can always know what she is up to, even when I am not right with her. And she can go on thinking I have super powers! lol! Don't mess with mom.....SHE KNOWS AND SEES EVERYTHING!

Until next time!

And for some reason this won't let me add a title...so this won't have one...haha!

0 comments: