I don't know what my deal, but for the past 2 days I am EXHAUSTED! I mean can hardly keep my eyes open. I have fallen asleep by 9 o'clock each night and was still tired when I woke up! I hope I am not getting sick. Thanksgiving is a week away and I so don't want to be sick! Last year I had laryngitis for Thanksgiving! It was the first time in my life that I ever had it and it was awful! It hurt more than I expected, and I could not take anything cause I was pregnant with Ethan. I don't know why I just told you all that......but anyway! LOL!
Here is a picture from today. I am not the only one who is tired! Ethan was in his jumperoo eating a Zwieback toast and he passed out! haha! Too cute!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Exhaustion
Posted by Andi at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He is adorable, think the weather just makes everyone feel more tired.
Post a Comment