BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Veterans Day

First of all I want to say thank you to all the military and former military out there. Hopefully most of you are all enjoying a day off because these men and women are willing to defend this great country! As a former Navy wife I know how often these men's sacrifices go unnoticed. We take for granted the freedoms we have because of what these men and women are out there doing! Thank you all!!!

There is no school today because it is Veterans Day. It's cold and dreary out so I think today is just going to be a pj day! Although no matter what the baby always seems to get dressed in clothing other than pajamas since he is quite messy! Speaking of the baby, I can tell he is going through a growth spurt! Just a couple weeks ago he was down to 20 ounces of formula a day along with 5 jars of baby food and whatever "people food" (as Emma calls it) he could manage. This morning however, he ate 2 baby bowls of banana oatmeal, and has already drank20 ounces of formula and it's only 10 o'clock! I am afraid to see what he will be eating when he is a teenager! YIKES! He will eat us out of house and home!

Other than that we are getting excited for Thanksgiving next week! I can't believe it's already here! The past few months have just flown by. I have Christmas gifts to wrap for my nieces and nephews (we see them every Thanksgiving and do gift exchange then). I just ordered my nieces gift last week and I am really hoping it arrives here on time!

Tomorrow is MOPS! YIPEE! Last time they had it the kids were sick and I could not attend. The baby has a runny nose but it's clear so I think we are ok to go tomorrow. I really love my kids, but I SO look forward to that 2 hours alone with other adult women! I never do anything without my kids, even when Phil is here I rarely go out by myself so its a nice treat to get away without the kiddos.

So that's about all that's going on here. We have a busy week this week but that's good because it makes the time fly by!

0 comments: