BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bad night

We had a showing on our house tonight so I decided I would take the kids to McDonalds with a play place for dinner. I had a gift card to use so I figured why not. First, I had to stop off at the UPS store to mail a couple of things for Phil for work. We get to the store and I get out to get Ethan, and he had puked all over his jacket. So I clean him up while Emma is not listening and flirting with the idea of running in the street! I finally get everything under control and head in the store with 2 kids, a drill and a laptop! I get in there and all the baby wants to do is get down.What a pain but ok I can deal, nothing new. So the lady packs each item to ship, and gets pricing and I agree because it is being shipped for the company and I was using the company account. Well when going to pay for this she says they do not accept company accounts there so I have to pay for it. So I call fill, no answer. A decision has to be made as these items should have been shipped weeks ago. Ok fine, let's so it the company will reimburse us after all. $200! Yes $200 to ship 2 packages to arrive by the end of the week. So I go to pay on credit card. DENIED! It wasn't working for whatever reason even though I know there is plenty of available credit. I had money in the savings but no way to get it so I had to leave and go get money. So me and the kids walked to the bank to get money. All the while Emma is disobeying! We finally get the money and go back to the store to pay. I get the kids in the store and drive to McDonalds. We get out to get Ethan and he puked again. Only 2 times as much! Clean him up again and go into McDonald's. I order and Emma decides she has to pee, my cell starts ringing and I am holding Ethan who is squirming to get down. We finally get our food and sit to eat. Ethan decides he does not want to eat and starts squirming to get out of the high chair. I repeatedly tell him "no" and he decides to wave his arms across the table knocking all of his food on the floor. Whatever cause I don't really want him eating McDonald's anyway. We hurry to finish eating and I am putting the cover on Ethan's "big boy sippie" my hand slipped and I knocked my whole soda on the floor. At this point what else could go wrong? Someone came and cleaned it for me THANK GOD! I took the kids to go play for a while and they enjoyed themselves! Finally it was time to go, so we got ready and stepped outside and no word of a lie it started to down pour and I had no jacket! Perfect ending to a perfect night! LOL! I wanted to cry, but it was all almost laughable! What the hell else could have gone wrong? I kept thinking I would get pulled over on the way home the way my luck was going! Thank God that did not happen!

0 comments: