Well it looks like we will be New Yorkers for a while longer. Nothing has come through with this whole rent to own bit and quite honestly we are getting sick of the whole thing. I thought renting to own would be easier at this point but it turns out to be one of the hardest things we've done. So for now we are staying put until our house sells. Which in some ways is fine with me because Emma will be able to finish school here and I can finish my MOPS group. Unfortunately Phil will be gone alot while working out in the Northeast. But it's not the first time we've done this and at least he will be here every weekend. I never imagined I would be able to care for myself on my own while he was gone never mind with 2 children, but for the most part I think I am coping really well!!!
So we are in planning stages for Ethan's first birthday. My sister-in-law so graciously offered up her house as the party place so we will be driving down there to have a party for him in a couple of weeks. I am so excited about the party, but not so excited at the thought of getting in that car yet again, to drive 7 hours! UGH! This will be the 6th time since February and it's really starting to get old!
That's about all that's going on here. Ethan is not walking yet, but hopefully will be soon.
He fell today and got his first "big boy" boo boo. He bit his lip and blood went everywhere! Poor baby, handled it quite well. But those mouth bleeds never seem to stop, they just gush and gush forever. Luckily it's all under control now and he is down for his morning nap!
It's going to be 60 degrees today! We have been outside the past 2 days walking and enjoying the weather! So nice. I am really ready for this weather. Winter gets so depressing after a while!
so that's all for now. I need to get some things done around here.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Updates
Posted by Andi at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment