I heard something really great today about the power of words. Just like a nasty word can ruin you before it finishes leaving the mouth, good words can change your life. How often are we so HARD on ourselves? I am too fat, I am so lazy, I can't keep my house clean, I am not organized, I am a bad mother! Lets stop being so hard on ourselves. We are of course, are our worst critic, but let's take that negativity and turn that around for good. I am going to try this and see how my life changes. People swear by it! So here and now I begin my daily mantra. I will say this to myself at least once a day and see how much it really matters, and what difference if any, it makes.
1. I LOVE to exercise
2. I want to be healthy
3. I will get out of debt
4. I will play with my kids more and have more fun
5. I will be a more supportive wife in every area
6. I LOVE to clean
7. I am organized
8. I will save more money
That's all I can come up with at the moment, but those in themselves are quite BIG feats to take on. I am sure I will be plenty busy trying to better myself in those 8 areas, and I am sure there are many more that need to be worked on as well!!!!
Out with the negative in with the positive!!!! Certainly couldn't hurt anything.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Mantra
Posted by Andi at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment