Tonight I decided to make peanut blossom cookies, you know the ones with the Hershey kiss on top. The kids were finishing up dinner when I pulled them out of the oven. Bad idea. Emma was finished with dinner so she was fine. Ethan on the other hand didn't eat a bite but wanted a cookie. I told him he has to eat one bite of hot dog before he could have a cookie. Well my darling son refused. After much coaxing I decided to let it go. No cookie for Ethan. Then he said he would eat one bite and chew it. So i placed it in his mouth. He did chew it, but then he spit it on the floor for the dog to eat. Still no cookie. He somehow thought that was the deal. Hey he did chew it after all. He was VERY upset that I still would not let him have a cookie. At this point honestly, I really don't care but it's about principal at this point. I told him one bite he hasn't eaten it so I have to stick to my guns. Anyway, now Ethan is very upset and crying and he says to Emma "Emma, mommy hates us!" LOL! I know it's not a nice thing to say but I found it very funny. He thinks that I hate him because I won't give him a cookie. Let's hope he grows out of this and doesn't think I hate him every time I tell him no! LOL!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hehe, yeah, no kidding! Cute!
Post a Comment