It's been a long couple of days. Monday Emma went to school and started feeling sick later that evening. Croup is going around in pre-k and she now has it. Because of it we missed MOPS yesterday (which I was really looking forward to) and she missed school and dance class today. I feel bad for her she woke up 2 nights ago and said " I just need a WHOLE box of tissues!" She has been waking up once a night not feeling well at all and coming to sleep with me, and Ethan has been waking up once a night to eat (of course this happens at separate times of the night). He is also very fussy because of those darn teeth. Once thing I have learned is doctors have no clue when teeth will come in. They were thinking anytime when he was 4 months old...he will be 7 months in a week and still NOTHING! At least now he is old enough for Motrin which seems to be working better than Tylenol.
I am just hoping that they will both be in a good mood this weekend because my grandparents are coming from Vermont to visit and I really would like it to be a pleasant one as we don't see them often. I am so thankful that they are still in my life and in my kids life. Everyone in my family had children young so my grandmother is only 69 with 2 great grand kids. It's so neat that they are able to know her. If Emma marries and has children young it's very feasible my grandma could see her great great grandkids!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Long week
Posted by Andi at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment