BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yipee!

Ethan is crawling! I love it, but at the same time am dreading it! Get out the child locks baby boy in on the loose! The past week he has been up on his knees rocking and tonight for the first time he has actually propelled his body forwards. He was after a ball and chased it all over the place. The kid will be a pro by the end of the week! He's so cute! And though he is big for his age, he still seems so small to be crawling around everywhere. After all he is only 6 months old!

I was excited to see how his development would be as they say boys are slower than girls. But usually the second child develops faster than the first. Emma crawled at 9 months, Ethan just turned 6 months so I guess the latter is true---for us at least!

So cool!

0 comments: