BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 1, 2007

You know what really bugs me....

When adults let their snot nosed little kids come up and touch all over MY BABY! Why do they seem to think it's ok to let their sick child touch mine. They don't even say anything, they just giggle at them and say "yes that's a baby." I want to say yes that IS a baby and he is not sick and you are so get away!!! UGH!!! I don't want strange people grown, or not touching my child! What is wrong with people! You can't really be mad at the little kid (he was about 2) because he doesn't know any better. But parents if you are listening DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD TOUCH ANOTHER LITTLE BABY WITHOUT PERMISSION! We don't like it!!!!!

2 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

Ahem Sista! I agree 100% percent. When my kids go up to a little baby I am teaching them about our germs and that if the baby gets them they could get sick- so my kids know! Good messsage!

Tiffany said...

AMEN!