BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Big Changes on the Way

Well for those of you who don't know, Phil got a big promotion at work! YEAH! He is now the assistant manager of the eastern United States! Which means.....we have to move, yet again! I am actually happy about this move, yet I am never excited to move because it tons of work. Plus after being here for 2 years we are just making friends and we know the area and now have to leave.

The bright side of this is that we will be moving to New Hampshire which is so much closer to my family and Phil's sisters and it will be so nice to have some family around. Let's face it we all need a break every now and then and it will be nice to know that we have family that can help out. Also I want my kids and everyone else's kids to know each other and be somewhat close. It will be great to get together over the summer's and have the kids play with each other. I really miss that. Plus as everyone gets older I am sure there will be many new additions to the all of the families, and it will be great to be close for that as well.

A bad and good thing is picking up and leaving here probably within the next month. Which means lots of work ahead of us. We will have to pull out of pre-school and dance class, and MOPS early which is sad for me. It makes me cry just thinking about it. I have to many mixed emotions about this whole thing.

I am torn about how I feel about this whole thing.

Part of me is going to miss the friends that I have made recently, the MOPS group, the area, the great teachers. I am really sad about leaving that behind.

The other part of me is so happy to be moving closer to home, getting a new home, and seeing what the future holds and that's really exciting!

I think it's also really sad to leave behind the house where a child was born. I was sad to leave CT for a number of reasons but one being that Emma was born while we lived there. The last house we lived in I wasn't sad at all. This house...though I am excited for a new one...I am still sad. This is where I brought my son home too. I know it sounds ridiculous! And it's really just a petty thing but it still stirs up those emotions. I will be happy once we are settled it's just getting to that point!

I am often a pessimist too. I look at all the bad things and get stressed of all that there is to do. It's hard for me to not look into the future!

Anyway I need to get Emma to dance class so I will post more this evening!!! Stay tuned!

0 comments: