BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Back

We are back from dance, the kids are fed and in bed and the house is quiet! AHHHH!

So in other news. Both of my children are going through growth spurts. In the past 2 months Emma has gained at least 2 lbs and Ethan has gained 1 1/2 lbs. But then again...who doesn't over the holidays! I take both of them next week for physicals so we will see what the official results say.

Emma has been so good lately. She has been playing and overall pretty content and eager to please. She has told a few small lies lately (and we are working on nipping this in the bud before it gets out of hand but she is still young) but other than that overall she has been really good. Thank God because on the other hand Ethan has been a little terror!
Not on purpose he is just miserable. He just recently got his first tooth...or should I say teeth. He has the bottom two and one top one and they all came in within a week of each other. Now I can see that there are 5 more waiting to make an appearance. 2 have broken the gum and I am hoping the other 3 will soon so that he can be put out of his misery at least for a little while!!! Pretty crazy to get 8 teeth in a matter of a month...I would probably be cranky too. (Well I am cranky, but not cause of teeth! lol) I know I complained alot when my wisdom teeth were moving...IT HURT! So the poor kid must be in agony! It's just hard to put that in perspective at times when he seems to cry 14 hours a day! I know I am exaggerating, it just feels that way and can really weigh on your nerves!

We have a busy week next week! My little girl turns 5 on Tuesday! So exciting! I can't believe she's been around and in our lives for 5 whole years. She really is turning into this awesome little person. Definately no sign of baby left. Potty training is over (even at night) she speaks very maturely, she jokes around with us, and she questions things on her own and is very smart.

She just asked us yesterday if we move far away how will she get to her school? (Like it's the only school in the world! Got to love their simple minds) What a great question though. She knew we were moving, she knew she was in school and she put it all together and asked! Pretty neat! We explained to her that next year she would not be in Pre-K anyway and she would go to the big school here normally. Well she is still going to go to a big school but it will be a different big school! She thought about it for a minute and said "oh ok" and that was the end of it! Too funny!

That's all I can think of now. I am getting very tired at this point and can just picture myself drifting off to dreamland! The morning comes all too soon!

0 comments: