Ethan is officially 11 months old today. He certainly gave me an awful night last night. I was so exhausted yesterday cause Phil had to leave here at 4:30 am to catch a flight. He was looking for something and I woke up and could not get back to sleep. Then at 5:30 Ethan woke up! So I had to be up anyway. The day just dragged on. I looked at the clock at 9 and I have already been up for 5 hours but it was only 9am! UGH! So I was hoping to get to bed at a decent time. But then my in-laws called and wanted to come see the kids. They didn't get here until 5:30 (kids usually go to bed at 6:30 and 7:00) and they did not leave until 8:30 pm. Needless to say they weren't in bed on time. So I tried to go to sleep and noises kept disturbing me and freaking me out so I couldn't . Then at 11:30 just as I dozed off lo an behold cries from upstairs. Ethan was up. So I brought him with me to sleep......BAD IDEA. I wish I had kids that would just cuddle up and sleep. Both of them are so active even while sleeping, they are constantly lifting their heads looking around, changing postitions etc. I tolerated it for about an hour and tried to put him back to bed. NO LUCK. So then I put him in one of his baby seats with a bottle. He sucked back the bottle and then thought it was play time! Needless to say he never went back to bed and maybe dozed off for an hour or two and then Emma was up at 7:00 am. So again, we did not sleep. School was canceled today and we are all cranky from not getting enough sleep. This should be an interesting day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment