BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday..

Today is good Friday, i only wish I was feeling good. I woke up today with an awful headache and my heart is racing on and off. This may be due to the weaning off of the BC Pill I am on. I actually quit cold turkey after I found out the awful things it is doing to me. I hear it gets worse before it gets better! Not at all how I thought my Easter would go. My hormones are all messed up and I feel like I could break down any minute! Not to mention that we still haven't heard one work about whether or not we can rent that house and we are supposed to move in 1 1/2 weeks. I don't know what's so hard about giving us a rent amount. If he doesn't want to rent I would appreciate him just saying that. We had our hopes up and both love the house and the area, and now he is dragging his feet on this and it's really pissing me off. Talk about doing things at the midnight hour.

On a good note we have someone taking a look at our house tomorrow and I am hopeful that they will put an offer on it. They are getting married soon and looking for their first house so this could be a good option for them. I just pray this is the one because I stress out way too much over things like this and I need it all to be over with.

So hopefully this motrin will kick and and things will be better in a few hours. But for now I am off to clean!

0 comments: