We are not getting that brown house that it posted in the pics below! We did however look at a beautiful house that is much closer to family and that is a rent to own. The house is perfect and we really like it it has everything that both of us wants. BUT, we may be running into some issues with the seller. We saw this house on a site as a rent to own for a certain price. When we talked to the realtor she said that price was way too high for us to pay per month and said it should be about $400 less. When she spoke with the seller he wanted to rent it to us for $300 more than originally listed. This may get sticky now. The realtor told him he was crazy as that was WAY to high for the market right now. He fought a bit so we are not really sure what he is thinking. We really want this house, but I don't want to be pressured into something again. I feel like this is our house, and am hoping and having faith it will all work out. Just as the other house fell through I knew if it did then God would provide something even better and he has. I really think this is where we belong, but maybe I am just blinded by the house! Who knows. So I am just having faith that it will all work out however that may be. It's hard to say that though. We are definitely excited to get this house and want it badly so if it doesn't work out we will be very disappointed. It's hard to trust in situations like this!!! I just so hope this works out for us!!! HOPEFULLY! We shall see! I will keep you posted.
Lord help me to remember if not this one then there will be something better!!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
The testing begins...
Posted by Andi at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment