Why is it, that you can't find a NORMAL, MODEST, NOT GRANNY looking bathing suit?
Here's the deal. I have had 2 children. 2 children that were delivered by c-section. Children that I love very much, but lets be honest...the completely destroy a body while they are housed there for 9 months. I have stretch marks on my thighs which normally would be fine, except for swim suit season. I can't wear normal underwear like bottoms or a one piece for that matter since my stretch marks are there screaming LOOK AT ME!
Solution...the boy short. I love the boy short, cute no hiney hanging out, not a stretch mark to be seen. The problem....all the cute boy shorts come with a bra like swim top. Which would be fine...if I didn't have 15 extra pounds on my frame, and if I hadn't had c-sections. I still have that muffin top that hangs over the c-section scar.
Solution....tankini. Except all tankini's come with underwear like bottoms...which I cannot wear....SEE ABOVE!!! So what's a girl to do?
If I do find something cute, it's not in my size, or it's one boring old color BLACK! Unless of course I opt for the granny like one piece with the oh so wonderful skirt attached. I AM ONLY 28 PEOPLE! How come I can't find a cute suit?
And the kicker is that I LOVE to swim! I would swim everyday if we had a pool, but we don't. And if we did it wouldn't matter if my stretch marks were glowing for the world to see...cause nobody would SEE. But we have to swim in public places and I have yet to find a bathing suit that covers the pudge, and the stretch marks.
It's so much easier being a man....a pair of shorts and your good to go. Fat, skinny doesn't matter.
Well good news is that I still have time...oh wait no I don't. Bathing suits will no longer be sold after the month of May because all the winter clothing will be out! :(
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Bathing suits
Posted by Andi at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment