BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 2

No exercise today. It is my off day for lifting..though I may feel inspired later and do one of my pilates tapes. If so I will post about it later.

So here goes....

BREAKFAST: 2 nutri grain waffles w/syrup
SNACK: 2 tablespoons (roughly) of scrambled eggs with sausage, 4 baby carrots, and a bite sized brownie
LUNCH:Another cheat french fries and burger from Wendy's. I stopped to get the kids food since i had to go to the store after MOPS and I was starving.
SNACK: Klondike slim ice cream bar
SNACK: I had another snack 2 hours later. I have to leave the house super early for MOPS and so I ate really early. Based on that schedule dinner should have been at 3:30 which was not happening so I had another snack of salad with oil and vinegar and blue cheese
DINNER: Roasted chicken and 1/4 c mashed potatoes no veggies since I had the salad and I am low on veggies now.
SNACK: Probably another Klondike slim ice cream since like I said I am really low on groceries right now!

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

You better get to the store before you start having Klondike bars for every meal...hehe
I love looking at your food you've eaten.