BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Neglectful!

I apologize for not blogging the past couple of days. Phil came home last Wednesday, and we enjoyed a week of him being home. I spend way to much time on the computer when he is not here, and no time at all when he is home.

Anyway, so yesterday I did my weight lifting circuit and today I did my Windsor pilates ab toning video.

I started off the day with a bowl of cereal with 1% milk
I ate really late this morning so I had lunch when I should of had a snack and that was 1/2 a turkey club with turkey bacon on wheat oatmeal bread.
Snack was a salad with 2 ounces of chicken and oil and vinegar dressing
Dinner was turkey kielbasa and baked beans and I have yet to have a snack.
I am majorly craving sweet right now so i brewed myself some coffee and added some flavored creamer. Hopefully this will take the edge off.

I am awful. I so want to be thinner but I don't want to give up anything that I eat! LOL! I am not happy with the way I look though, and that is actually something that I can change so I am trying to give this my best shot.

I weighed myself today and the weight has not changed at all I am still 142 lbs but I am also coming off of my period which literally adds 5 lbs to me for a whole week. Plus i wasn't really expecting to see huge amounts of pounds shed at this point. It's only been a week and I haven't been completely faithful to stick to the eating plan, but I have done my exercise. I haven't exercised at all up to this point so at least doing that everyday is something! I am hoping to be a trimmer, sexier me by the time I turn 28 (which is one June 25th)! I am not expecting to have lost the full 15 lbs, but I would expect that at least 4 or 5 lbs would have come off by then.

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

I have to try that turkey kielbasa. Yeah, I think working out is definitely than nothing and you will probably see something after your period. I remember on my detox I was like, "Gosh, when am I going to see something" and then one day Bam!
I'm excited to be doing this with you. And speaking of, I need to eat...