Ethan woke up this morning at 5:30 am. I was so hoping he would fall back to sleep, but no such luck. So as I pulled my lazy butt out of bed to get him, I was hoping again that I would feed him and go back to sleep. I laid with him on the couch for a bit and talked and sang to him. By this time it was nearly 6 o'clock and Joyce Meyer was on so I figured I would start my day off by watching her, instead of sleeping. She DARED us to do something. Interestingly enough she was talking about how she has been exercising and getting into shape. She is 64, has had 4 kids, and looks really good. She was talking about how if we want change, WE have to do something. For instance, you want to loose weight. How do you do it? Do you sit and say I want to loose weight and then sit around and do nothing but pray for it and hope that magically one day you wake up thinner? I WISH! Boy do I wish! But NO you have to get off your butt and use self control and discipline and eat better and work out! Not the answer I wanted. I have been really well, disgusted with my body lately and all I have done is complain about it. Maybe if I stopped having birthday cake every night I would be thinner! So needless to say I was convicted. God was totally talking to me through that show. So when it ended, I stood up, got my weights, and began lifting. And now I am blogging and working on my second glass of water before I have breakfast. Good news is all that cake didn't affect all that much. I am 142.5 lbs but I am nearing my period again and I get heavier when I get it.
I feel good though. I have exercised all ready so I don't have to "dread" that all day. I have had 1/4 of my water for the day. Now I just have to eat right the rest of the day and things will be good. I will have achieved on perfect day!!!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
All Right All Ready!
Posted by Andi at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment