BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blog addiction

Ok so are you all sick of me yet? So today I was talking to Phil and he said that he needs to go to California to work later in the month. Work pays for that flight because it is work afterall. He does have one roundtrip ticket that he has earned with points that gets us a free flight anywhere this airline flies. Just so happens it goes to California where he is going. So he said that I should go with him. Once we figured out airfare for someone to come here and watch the kids, plus paying them etc we figured it would be cheaper to just bring them. So for the cost of one flight (for Emma) we will all be going to California!!! YIPPEE! Did I mention that the hotel is paid for by per diem since he is working, and he gets food per diem for those days as well? The biggest thing for us is that Emma has never been on an airplane and has wanted to fly on one for quite some time now. She also doesn't know that we are going to bring her to Disneyland for the day! YEAH! So cool. I have never been to Disneyland. Granted it will only be for one day, but that's probably enough with 2 little ones aged 1 and 5!!!! I can't even believe it! I am so excited to see how Emma is going to react. I really think she will pee her pants since we aren't telling her about it! I can't wait!!!!

0 comments: