BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nervous

Ok, I have to admit I am sick of this we are moving we aren't moving crap. My emotions can't handle the stress. Part of me just wants to give up and say screw it we'll wait until the economy is better. We hadn't had any showings in a while, and then I get a call today to show the house at 6:30. It's fine, but honestly I am so sick of this. I prepare the house so it is perfect, lug two kids out usually at bed time (the time people most want to look), try to kill time by going out to eat or unnecessary shopping at Wal-mart only to discover they want another bathroom, or they want a basement, or a garage. All things we don't have. We have lowered the price on the house but honestly at this point we almost need to get our asking price to break even and pay the 6% commission to the Realtor. I am sick of last minute showings. I am sick of not knowing. I am sick of all of it. It's been 4 months now. Then if it does sell I am worried about being able to afford a house in New England since it costs alot more than here. We can't even get a starter house for under $200,000 and that's one that needs work.

So I was sitting here today after I got the phone call and I was venting to God. Venting about the stress, about not knowing, about how I wasn't sure we would be able to afford a house out there and then I get and email. It was from our local Christian music station and they email me a scripture verse everyday. Usually it is in my box when I get up, but today it was late. And this is what it said......

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

~ Proverbs 3:5, NLT

That was definitely speaking right to me. I don't know what the future holds but God does. It's not up to me or Phil to take care of us, it's God's. And it will all work out either way.

0 comments: