I have given up on selling this house. I know that it could still happen but we have no showings in over 3 weeks, and our contract with the realtor is almost up. So I had to begin to prepare for this coming fall. I know this house won't sell over the winter so we are going to start improving this house and making it better. I also had to go and register Emma for kindergarten. Can I just say right now that this is going to be SOOOOOO hard for me. Yes, she has been in preschool for the past 2 years, but this is different. This starts her academic learning for the next 13 years. This means my baby is no longer a baby. I was crying just talking about it. What the heck! haha! It's so different this time because she will be in school from 8:10 am until 2:45 pm. I am going to miss her. I know she will do well, it's just hard to wrap my brain around it. I know I will be fine once school starts and things are going, an thankfully I am a SAHM so I can volunteer at school, and this will give me alone time with Ethan. So overall this is all good. It's just seeing your baby grow up before your eyes. Where did the years go? It was just yesterday she was screaming in her crib and pooping in her pants! haha! But I know I have given good roots and now I have to let go and trust that this is the best thing for her. This really will be harder on me! haha! Anyway, just a little rant....I am such a sucker! Oh how I am dreading September but am thrilled all at the same time as I am excited to see all she will learn!
Ok well off to Borders.com to order the summer reading books! Ta Ta for now!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Such a sap
Posted by Andi at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment