I haven't posted in a while. 1. because last Thursday we lost power for a total of 60 hours. We decided to pack up and go with Phil and enjoy a hotel for a night. 2. My brother was here for a few days. We didn't get to do much since the baby was sick, but it was nice to see him again. He is 17 and going off to college in the fall. He is the baby of my family and though I am 11 yrs older than him, we get along pretty well.
Tomorrow will mark 1 week without Haley. I don't want to go into details, but needless to say she isn't here with us anymore. I feel awful because quite honestly I feel a big sense of relief. We miss her, but we knew this was best.
Anyway, Cooper arrives in a month from Sunday. We have been busy preparing for his arrival. Setting up the cages, getting puppy pads, and stain removers. What was I thinking? Oye! Just like having a baby all over again.
Anyway, today we are spending the day chilling out at home. We are supposed to get 9 inches of snow. I had a grooming appointment for Gracie today 1/2 hour from my house but I am going to cancel. I don't want to drag Ethan out and trek through all this snow, so she can get a haircut. It can wait until next week.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Goodbye old friend
Posted by Andi at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment