
Recently I was selected to try out this new tooth paste from Sensodyne. The name of it is Sensodyne Iso-active and its really pretty cool. I have sensitive teeth on and off so I figured I would try this out and see how it works.
Pros:
Love that it comes in a can. It makes it hard for little fingers to squeeze it out all over my bathroom. And anything that prevents children from making more of a mess is a plus in my book.
It foams up better than any tooth paste I have EVER used. The foam just keeps on coming and coming.
My mouth felt really clean after using it.
It DID help tremendously with my sensitivity.
It's safe enough to use everyday. So those with ongoing sensitivity will find this tooth paste to be perfect!
Cons:
Because it's in a can it's hard to know when you will run out. If there were away to see how much you had left it would be a great improvement. Nothing worse then trying to rid yourself of dog breath and realizing you are out of tooth paste!
I didn't like the flavor. Actually, I'm not really sure what the flavor was because it wasn't listed on the can but it's the one with the blue lid. Probably peppermint which is not my mint of choice for tooth brushing. But that is all matter of personal opinion so really it's not that BIG of a negative.
Overall I think it's a great product! If I could get another flavor and see how much I had left in my can I would definitely purchase this product!
So go on now....go get yourself some, and see how fabulous it really is!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Sensodyne Iso-Active toothpaste.
Posted by Andi at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment