I was researching some solutions for Emma and I realized ever year around this time she turns into a little brat. And no, it's not because she receives toys. I think I figured it out. SUGAR!
"Without a doubt, a diet filled with refined sugars is the number one cause of behavior problems, moods swings, and attention deficits in young children."
It's so hard this time of year to avoid these things. There are Christmas parties around every corner, Christmas cookies that we make every year, candies, cupcakes, cakes etc. YIKES! Sugar overload! And my lovely daughter has a habit of sneaking candy and sweet treats quite often. As many of us, she has quite the sweet tooth!
I think the minor flaws that she has are compounded by the effects of the sugar running through her body. I am hoping that I will be able to regulate all this better and get her off of the sugar, so I can have my sweet little girl back.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Slight Revelation
Posted by Andi at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment