Last night was one of those nights! You know what I mean. I just get Ethan down and am getting Emma ready for bed. Lo and behold Ethan wakes up screaming and just wants to be held and rocked to sleep. I get him back down, bring Emma up to bed and she comes down crying that she is too hot! What too hot? In NY in winter? So she changes and goes back to red. Ahhh peace and quiet. I got to check my email, and Ethan is up yet again. SCREAMING really loud this time. I think it's gas cause he lets out some huge burps, spits up and painfully falls asleep in my arms after about an hour. Put him back to bed. Come down stairs get my shower for the day....yes it was 10:00 pm! Then Phil and I went to bed. Talked for a while and finally feel asleep at midnight. 12:45 and what do I hear.....nope NOT Santa's reindeer.....a little boy who is starving. So I get up feed him, and fall asleep with him on the couch until 2 am. I wake up stoke the fire and bring him back to bed which means back to bed for me. Until....4:30 am. Our yellow lab Haley begins violently wagging her tail against our floor, waking both Phil and I up. She was fine, just having a bad dreams or something, but please....dream quieter! Then at 6:30 this morning my little guy was up again ready to start the day! And now I am tired, my eyes hurt, and I feel cranky. So I am hoping I will be able to control my feelings today and not take it out on the kids. Luckily Emma has school so she should be good today!
Off I go to start....I mean continue my day!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Tired
Posted by Andi at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This is a day that I take advantage of being a stay at home. I lay on the couch or in bed all day and watch Oprah's that I've recorded or something. Just to relax because if I dont get to, then I'm grumpy and I'd rather the kids see me relaxing,because I need it, rather than being grumpy. Hope it goes well- take it easy!
Post a Comment