POISON IVY! I have 5 little dots of poison ivy on my arm. I have never had poison ivy before, but come to find out I am severely allergic to it. So in reaction to that I have hives all over my legs. Though they don't feel like hives. Granted they are itchy, but they feel like they are bruised as well. It's very strange. I don't wan to know what would happen if I had a bad case of poison ivy...hopefully I will never find out.
For now I am on antihistamines and I bought poison ivy soap to wash the affected area. It's funny cause that bothers me the least out of everything! He said to watch it and if it gets worse or turns purple (the hives that is) then to go back immediately. other than that I am ok. Thank God.
So I feel stupid for going to the doctors over poison ivy and hives but hey better safe then sorry.
Friday, July 10, 2009
And the winner is.......
Posted by Andi at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh Andi - NO fun at all!!! I hope it all gets better fast!!
Post a Comment