Meet blankie. Blankie was a gift from my SIL's to my son when he was born.He is now 2 1/2 and loves his blankie. He sleeps with him every night.
Meet taggie. Taggie is what Ethan calls the tag on blankie. He slips his finger through the tag at night and sleeps like that. He also chews on taggie. Not sure why...he must taste good I guess. As you can see taggie is starting to separate from blankie.
Blankie has been chewed on, puked on, peed on, dragged around the yard by the dog, and loved very very much.
Blankie is quickly deteriorating and I need a new blankie! Except I can't find the same one anywhere. This one came from Old Navy. I have checked at many Old Navy stores, the gap and ebay. No luck! If anyone reading this comes along a blanket like this....doesn't have to be this print..it came in prints with several different kinds of jungle animals...please, please, please let me know. If you see it in a store by you I will pay you to get it and send it to me. I am going to do my best to patch this one up, but Blankie is made from a very light weight cotton and I am afraid that we will not be able to salvage him to many times.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Desperately Seeking Blankie
Posted by Andi at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment