I am at a point now where I am starting to panic. The income flow keep getting less and less. I am $1200 short this month and I have no clue where the money is going to come from. I don't know what else we can do. I have been praying that Phil get a new job for literally months, if not a year already. He has sent out, I would guess, at least 100 resumes...no joke. His goal at this point in one per day. We have made cut backs (no phone anymore, $10 cable, one car) I just don't know what else to do. All of the Bible verses I get lately seem like they are speaking loud and clear, but I don't see any results. I think I may be impatient.
I certainly hope that people don't think I am not grateful because really I am. I am glad that he even has a job. I just don't see how we are going to do this. If things stay the same (which they aren't...they keep getting worse every month) we have taken a $30,000 pay cut from last yr. We do not have this extravagant lifestyle. I don't want to be rich, just enough to get by and it's not happening this month. I still have a little bit of faith that something will come through but it's only because of the verses I get every day. I am hoping that small mustard seed of faith will get me through.
Here are my verses for the past few days.
The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.
~ Nahum 1:7, NLT
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
~ 1 Peter 5:7, NLT
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
~ Philippians 4:6, NLT
Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.
~ John 14:1, NLT
For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
~ 2 Corinthians 4:17, NLT
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
~ 1 Peter 5:7, NLT
For I am waiting for you, O Lord. You must answer for me, O Lord my God.
~ Psalm 38:15, NLT
I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain.
Something will come through right?
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Something will come through right?
Posted by Andi at 6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Andi - I can relate - with me not working anymore.. twins on the way and my husband had to take 2 pay cuts - it is tough - we are down grading everything and are on a strict budget and it still feels like we are slipping.. I will pray for you... knowing how stressful this is... hang in there!!
~ Kim
Thank you Kim, I will keep your situation in my prayers as well. It's rough out there. It's so hard to have faith when all you can see is the bad. Every day it's something else. Today they sent an email and want the guys to travel still but they want them to pay for all of it out of pocket. CRAZY! Then hope they reimbuse us.
Post a Comment