BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Anyone got Visine?

Today marks the 12th day of pink eye. I am not one to run to the doctor's for every little thing. I never have been. But I have been twice for myself within 5 days! The doctor gave me drops for my eyes and told me to use them 4 times a day for 5 days. Except it never got better. Actually for a while there it got worse. After some research I have come to discover that the pink eye is viral. I have it in both eyes, it can last for up to a month, it's highly contagious, there is no treatment and it really stinks.

I think it's starting to get better now. My eyes are still really red, but they are less crusty in the mornings. I can actually open my eyes when I wake up!!!

I am just praying by the end of this week, it is better. We have a cook out to go to on Saturday and people run from you like you have the plague when they see pink eyes!!!

Luckily Ethan's is cleared up and no one else in my family has caught it so I guess I am doing a good job of preventing the spread of it. Let's just pray it stays that way!

0 comments: