***UPDATE***Pics of my legs
***UPDATE**** I talked to my mom and she knows a lot about ailments. She believes that I have shingles. GREAT! Just what I needed, this day hasn't been the greatest day of my life and now this! UGH! I would actually prefer shingles over mono if that makes any sense. Though shingles is more painful it is not contagious unless someone touches an oozing blister. Mono is contagious by a cough, kiss, sharing drinks etc. If it is mono then I will have to miss out on alot of things...one of which may be my sisters wedding.
However, my mom did say I had HSV-1 (herpes in the mouth) when I was a baby. Once the original flare up is gone it lies dormant in your body until it decides to rear its ugly little head again. And guess what? Herpes causes shingles. I guess I will know for sure tomorrow!
I don't really know what's going on with me these days. I haven't been feeling great. Mostly just tired but I chocked it up to me forgetting my Vitamin D pills when I went to VT for a week. On Monday I noticed a weird type of rash on my arm. I have 4 hard, itchy bumps that seem to be under the skin. Very weird, and annoying but I can deal with it.
That is until yesterday when over the course of the day I began to get a rash all over my right leg. Not to unusual I figured perhaps it was the heat or maybe even an allergic reaction. When I woke up this morning it was pretty bad. Very red and inflamed and now it's not only itchy but sore to touch. Very strange. Now it's spreading all over my other leg. I called the doctors and they are going to see me tomorrow at 10:15. But just when I thought it couldn't get worse I discovered a weird wave like pattern on the sides of my tongue and the peaks are white. I will attach a pictures so you can see what I am talking about. It's really weird. I am thinking....but hoping it's no mono. There is so much coming up and I am not going to be able to do if I have mono. Where the heck would i have gotten it from? Well thats my story for now. We shall see tomorrow.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Not feeling well
Posted by Andi at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment