BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Got my letter

You know how I said I wished God could just mail me a letter and tell me what job we should choose? On Saturday, I got my letter. Well sort of. Even though we know that we will be moving to West Virginia it's still nice to hear confirmation that this IS what we should be doing. I bought a Lady Antebellum cd last week and for some reason I hadn't opened it until Saturday. Phil and I were headed out to take a bike ride with the kids and the trail is about an hour away. So I popped in this new cd. One song in particular caught my attention.....mind you, I had no clue this song was on the cd. The song was called "Home is Where the Heart Is" Here is the chorus to the song.

Mama said home is where the heart is
When I left that town
I made it all the way to West Virginia
And that's where my heart found
Exactly where I'm supposed to be
It didn't take much time
It's just south of the Mason Dixon line
It's just south of the Mason Dixon line

I almost peed my pants when I heard this! I could not believe they were singing about West Virginia!

God uses the strangest things to speak to us. But thankfully He does!

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

Cool!!! I love when stuff like that happens!