Wait upon the Lord....this is something I am not good with. Faith, I have. Patience, not so much.
Both interview took place about 3 weeks ago with a second interview up in Maine last week. We still have no answers. Both companies are supposedly preparing offers, but we have yet to see one of them. I have been praying like crazy. I still felt like I had no answers. I wish I could get a letter in the mail saying move to Maine, or move to West virginia.....wouldn't life be so much easier?
I have most of the facts about both jobs. We don't know how well Maine pays, but we do know that the travel situation will be better than it is now. The owner does all the travel arrangements and if a guy is out one week he keeps him in the next. So that is a little easier to take then what we have now. He also said he could work a deal with the healthcare. Since they don't cover families and Phil does not need healthcare because he has the VA he said perhaps he could pay what he would normally pay for Phil and put it towards the family plan.
I honestly think I know the answer and know where we will end up I am just really nervous about it.
Every time I think of West Virginia I get very unsettled. Like something isn't right. My gut feels nervous. I am not sure if this is just nerves or if this is because it's not right.
When I look at the facts of both jobs it seems as if West Virginia would be easier...I think that's why I am drawn to it. But it doesn't feel right.
God has to come through in a BIG way if we were to move to Maine. Sitting here it seems impossible but with God all things are possible. What a great testimony it would be for him.
I am still praying and we still haven't made a decision. I guess I am just thinking out loud. It's hard to know what to do. It such a big thing for us right now, but in the scheme of things it is so little. To God this is nothing. He promises that he will take care of our needs.
Keep praying for us! And thank you to those who are already.
UPDATE....Just got my KLOVE word of the day....late today. Here is the verse:
Encouraging Word:
Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be joyful. Proverbs 16:20 NLT
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Patience is a virture that I do not have
Posted by Andi at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment