We still have not seen one offer yet! This is getting very frustrating, but part of me knows that it's taking so long because God is working things out. I am a little nervous because I spoke to my earthly dad and for some reason now he is not going to be able to help us out like I thought he was. I am not sure why he would have acted like he could and then all of a sudden not. Maybe I understood what he meant when he said there are lots of options.
This makes this whole process even harder. Moving to a new state for a job and knowing that we can't afford to keep this house and also another is quite scary. Being a christian I don't really believe in just packing it all up and not paying on this house. It's our responsibilty to pay for it and we should do so. Not that there aren't times where this is necessary, but I can't imagine having to do that.
At the same time he needs this new job, or A new job. This one is getting old and there are more and more bumps along the way with this one. It won't be much longer before they don't exist then we would be forced to loose everything.
I know I sound crazy for saying this but I keep hoping that perhaps this is taking so long because there is another job waiting for him out there somewhere and we just haven't come across it yet. In my knowledge the best situation for us would be to get a half way decent paying job here and have Phil attend college and get his degree for the next two years. Then we can go from there. But this is the east route, the stress free route. Plus the little fact that we haven't been offered a job here yet. This way we could stay here, pay off more of the house and debt, Emma could attend school here and we could transition later. When we are more prepared.
I come to discover that life doesn't always allow for you to be fully prepared. This could be a great opportunity.
The stress is weighing heavy on us. I was accused of being not supportive yesterday. Maybe I'm not. I just don't know how to be, when we don't know anything. I don't have anymore answers then he has. I know what he wants to do (phil that is) but I don't know if that's what we are supposed to do.
Did I mention that I hate moving? I hate change/big change? I know God will be faithful to us...it's just the waiting that's the hardest. I have learned with God he tends to come through at the last minute. Not sure why it always seems to work that way, but he likes to come through and make things happen at midnight! The one thing that is consistent is that he always comes through. So we wait, and wait some more.
My word of the day "But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the Lord their God." Psalm 146:5 NLT
Help me to be joyful through the waiting.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Those who wait shall renew their strength.
Posted by Andi at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment