Both kids in their baseball caps! Not much to say today. Today is going rather well. I was able to sleep in a bit today. The baby woke up at 3 am and 6 am to eat and then we slept until 9 am which was really nice. I need to go out soon to drop off Emma's flower girl dress, and my dress for my dad's wedding. They are both a touch too big and we need to get them altered. I am still in my pj's though and it's almost 2pm so I may have to put it off until tomorrow. I wish I could go while Emma was in school but that won't work since she needs to be there to try on the dress! Maybe we'll just go after school tomorrow. It has to be this week though since the wedding is the 26th!
Monday, May 7, 2007
Just an ordinary day
Posted by Andi at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
DOES HE LIKE THE PACIFIER YOU GOT? I see in the picture him sucking on one. Is that the one you ordered?
Post a Comment