It is 11:30 am here and I am patiently waiting for Ethan to wake up so that I can feed him and head to the supermarket. Don't get me wrong, its quiet here and I am enjoy the peace but this seems to happen all the time. It's like kids know that you want to do something! They sense that you are waiting to get things accomplished and then they go against everything that is normal for them and make it impossible to get things done! HAHA! Too funny! Such is life....
So we haven't gone to Lake Champlain yet! Phil's jobs keep changing and he had to reschedule several times. I think that we will be going on Monday now so that will be nice. We will be away from home for a long time, since the wedding is next weekend as well. So we will leave from VT and go right to Massachusetts so Emma can be the flower girl. Which by the way she is going to be the cutest flower girl ever! I posted a picture of her in her dress! She says she is "like a princess in her wedding dress." Haha! Apparantely she doesn't know she's not getting married!
Well I am off to clean a bit before Ethan wakes up (but he will sense that I am cleaning and wake up anyway so I won't get that done at all...but hey at least I can leave to get food!)
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Lady in waiting
Posted by Andi at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Emma looks so pretty. That's exactly what Kylie would say too if she had that dress on. Ya'll have fun on your trip. It sounds like Ethan is still doing good- YAY!
Post a Comment