I have gotten so much done today and it's only 9:00 am! Last night my sink was emptied and the dishwasher was loaded but I didn't have enough to actually run it so I left it for this morning. The baby went to bed at 7:00 pm and Emma followed shortly after. I was exhausted and was asleep myself, at 8:00 pm. Much to my surpise the baby slept all night and did not get up until 5:45 am. Since I had such a good night's sleep this wasn't a big deal. I got up, fed him, changed him, and then exercised for a half hour. By the time I was done Phil was up and in the shower so I made Eggs for breakfast, ate, got Emma up fed her, hopped in the shower, got everyone dressed, and ready to go to school. Dropped off Emma, went to get gas, and now I am home! Phew! Now I can load up the dishes from this morning, and run the dishwasher and have some quiet time before getting Emma. Oh yah and the baby is sleeping! It's nice to have mornings that run smoothly. It feels like things are in control.....no stress at all. Somewhat thanks to Flylady!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Accomplished
Posted by Andi at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cool! I love flylady too. Im glad it was a smooth morning. Gives you hope for more of them.
Post a Comment