BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

GRRRRR

Well everyone Phil shot a 200 lb (at least) black bear last night! That's my hunter! He seems to get something every time he goes hunting. For those of you who don't know he hunts whitetail deer every year at Thanksgiving, and every year he gets something. Nothing with a huge rack yet, but it's still meat for the freezer. This bear, though I am happy he was able to shoot one, I am not thrilled about having it mounted and hung up somewhere in our house! UGH! I hate dead animals in the house!

He went hunting with my brother-in-law and now he obviously really wants to get one so since they drove together they will not be coming home today! :( He (my BIL) is going hunting again tonight (for some reason you hunt bear after 2 o'clock in the afternoon) and then I think they are driving back to Massachusetts tomorrow and then Phil will come home tomorrow or Saturday.

I know one thing...I really don't want to eat bear meat. I don't mind living in the country, but I have to draw the line somewhere! LOL!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love deer meat, but ive never had bear. I dont think I would want to. Good luck with all that meat!!

The Cisneros Family said...

Hehehe, I dont blame you.