2 posts today...I wanted Emma to have her own! LOL!
Today was Emma's first day of school! She is so excited to go back this year. She was taken aback a little bit because only a handful of kids are the same from last year. Her best friend Andrea made the cutoff date and went to kindergarten this year so she was really bummed about that. She said she really wants to go to the big school. But she was happy to see Emily and Gage, and lots of new faces! School officially starts Friday so we will see how it goes when I have to leave her, but instinct tells me that she will do just fine! She did well today and I just brought her in got her settled and then backed off so that she could do her thing.....and she did.
I will post some pics of the day a little later!!!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
First Day of school!
Posted by Andi at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay Emma! Cant wait to see those pic's!
Post a Comment