BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

5 months

My big guy is 5 months old today! Boy has the time flown by and quite honestly I am glad the first few months are over. The first 3 months were rough and he definitely had colic. On one hand I am sad that he had to suffer so long with it, but on the other I am so glad that it was colic and not a "bad' baby. Thankfully we are over the rough part and he is a totally different baby now. He's so happy and it's so great to see.

So for milestones. He rolls around the whole living now front to back and back to front. He is still working on those darn teeth! They are taking forever to come in but I think I remember that with Emma. He can also pull his legs underneath him but he is not coordinated enough to get up on all fours. I am thinking he will crawl earlier then Emma did, but hey I could be wrong. I also thought his teeth would be in soon! haha!

We go back in one month for another check up so it will be exciting to see if he is still in the 85% for everything.

2 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

2 posts, nice! Glad to hear that Ethan is doing better and Emma had a good day at school.

Tiffany said...

Glad Ethans doing better. They grow up so fast, dont they. Cant wait to hear about his appt. (next month right?) Ryleigh is in the 25% for weight and 85% for height.