BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sick Day

I hate this time of year! Everyone of us is sick! It started with Emma and it was so weird cause I could see it coming on right before my eyes. It was Wednesday and she was feeling fine. She went to school came home, went to dance class and we sat down to have dinner. When dinner began she was normal old Emma, but by the time we cleared our plates she was snuffy(as she says) and coughing and had a belly ache. Thursday was her worst day, and she is now getting over it Thank God! But now I have it. I got it last night so I am really hoping that today is my worst day. And worst of all Ethan has just gotten it tonight. Thankfully so far, he is not acting sick but we will see what tomorrow brings. I just hope that I am feeling better so that I can tend to him more easily.

I HATE BEING SICK, AND EVEN WORSE...I HATE SEEING MY KIDS SICK! BLAH!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Feel better soon!