Ok so here are some pics of my house that quite frankly I am very embarrassed to post. But I think the public humilitation will help keep me accountable. Afterall the truth shall set you free....so why pretend that everything is under control and perfect! So these are pics of my downstairs since both the kids are sleeping upstairs I thought it best to just take shots of the downstairs for now. There is clutter everywhere! Notice all the laundry I have to fold.....why in the world do we have this many clothes? This isn't even all of our clothes either....and for some reason I still find the need to buy cute things when I see them. I think I am addicted to clothes shopping!
My kitchen is just a mess.....I try to keep up with the dishes and I do pretty well with that. But our counters are often mucked up with papers and miscellaneous objects. Also notice the pile of toys in the middle of the floor that I was too tired to make Emma pick up, and too tired to do it myself...so there they will sit until tomorrow.
My bathroom very typical....everyone but me showers and leaves their clothes all over the floor, then I have to go back and clean it up. But tonight that is not happening. I need me time...not clean time. Is it really that hard to bring clothes to the hamper? I guess so cause no one ever does it.
And finally a picture of the stairs. That bag has been sitting there for a week.......it's mine....and why I haven't cleaned it out and put it away is beyond me. Something so simple but I just can't seem to do it.
I think my main problem is that I dont know how to organize and declutter so often times things sit and just get worse because the problem is so overwhelming to me. But I am really getting sick of it all. We are overloaded with things we dont really need.
So here's my messy downstairs.......my goodness it's horrible....I really need to get on the ball.
Monday, June 4, 2007
Boy am I on a roll tonight.....
Posted by Andi at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are so awesome!!! I think the clean heart challenge is so wonderful. I am going to post it on my blog for my friends to see. I know you can do it. And everything you said on your blog is SO AWESOME!
Post a Comment