Ethan laughed today! It was so cute! He had just eaten and fell asleep in my arms (as usual) and he giggled and opened his eye a bit. So I smiled at him and asked "what's so funny?" Obviously not expecting an answer since he is only 2 months old....but he did answer...he giggled again. Too cute! Now if I can get him to do it while he is awake! He must have some pretty funny dreams though! LOL!
I am posting this stuff here because I have been a little lazy about the baby book with him. I don't have much time to sit and write, right now so if worse comes to worse I can print this and place it in his book! Oh, modern mom's!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
He laughed.....
Posted by Andi at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment